This thread is for anyone considering doing a final project to share their ideas, seek project partners, or just think out loud.
Remember that the final project is optional, and there is no deadline, but if you want to share about your project (even if it’s unfinished) during our final class, there will be space for that.
Some final projects that people have worked on in the past:
- An analysis of vendor privacy issues
- A privacy class
- A privacy program that isn’t a class
- A display about privacy
- A flyer or poster or zine about a privacy concept
- A staff training
- Something focused on privacy work outside of the library walls, like a letter to a legislator
- A privacy audit plan for a library
- A comprehensive privacy plan for a library
Here’s some of those final projects: Main Page/Final projects - Library Freedom Wiki Page