Final Assignments

Hi All,
Kind of curious what types of things people are planning for their final assignments. I equally love brainstorming, quackery, half-formed ideas, and vague dreams for a better tomorrow! Maybe we’ll spark some brilliant ideas on this board? Or at least solid ones.

0 Likes

thanks for getting the conversation started @Sarah_in_Oregon. I would love to brainstorm about ideas!!!

0 Likes

Hey @Sarah_in_Oregon . Good idea! So, I’m working on a train-the-trainer program for mostly South Florida area librarians based on what we’ve learned in LFI. I just put out a call to our members yesterday to join our Learning Cluster (not my choice of terms) and have scheduled our first meeting/webinar on passwords and passphrases for October. So, I guess that’s my final project idea: a series of programs aimed at librarians. I’m still working on the other topics to cover, and would love to brainstorm with anyone that would want to participate.

2 Likes

hi all! just checking in to see if people are having any other thoughts about final projects. I am also happy to meet one-on-one and talk through your ideas.

0 Likes

archived #5
0 Likes