Some questions for us to consider:
- How might someone’s threat model have changed already given the current pandemic and uprisings for Black lives?
- How can threat modeling help us when thinking about privacy practices? What are some challenges that remain, even with this framework?
- What adversaries are you thinking like when you think in a security mindset?
- Discuss your experience looking through the Data Detox Kit and Surveillance Self-Defense modules
- How can free software challenge the hegemony of Big Tech? What lessons can we take from the Brazilian free software movement? What are the limitations to this approach?