Welcome to LFI's messageboard!

hi everyone! you can reply to this thread to make sure that everything is working properly for you, or create your own topic to test it out if you want.

please note that these posts are publicly viewable. non-cohort people will be able to view the posts but will not be able to post anything themselves.

0 Likes

Hi everyone! Here is a mandatory photo of my cat Furiosa, as a test. Furiosa|690x422

0 Likes

Hmm, which…doesn’t seem like it worked. If anyone is able to open that image, lmk? :smirk_cat:

0 Likes

@kellymce I can’t open it either! I’m testing another image here to see if images are broken.

1 Like

well I see my image! I just hit the upload button on the reply toolbar and it worked!

0 Likes

Schmoopies test!

1 Like

no dice :frowning: my first upload did not work, but second try did!

0 Likes

Take 2…

1 Like

Henna%202

Here’s a picture of some henna art as a test.

1 Like

Hey folks, here are my boys.

1 Like

briggs

1 Like

1 Like

Hello All! Here’s one of my (two) kitties! He loves deliveries.

1 Like

Hey everyone! I’m so late to the party, sorry!

Okay, I’ll try to attach a picture of my puppy, Cooper.

2 Likes

look at all these babies! here is my small cat Sabo, named after the IWW mascot

1 Like

Greetings from Washington, DC. I am James Neal, the program officer at the Institute for Museum and Library Services responsible for monitoring this grant. I am not a participant but merely an observer in this project. I am a librarian by training. I wish you all well in your exploration of privacy/security issues and libraries. I am a huge jazz fan and I used to work at this shop in my hometown of Columbia, SC in the early 1990s.

2 Likes

Hello group!

Some funky chairs from the comics library at Stockholm…perhaps just missing some kitties?

2 Likes

I’m soooo late to this party, but here’s a photo of one of my dogs (Olive) assisting me with my nap on the couch.

1 Like

archived #22
0 Likes