We're A Community

Hey all, I want to post this to make sure everyone is feeling comfortable speaking up on this message board. I know the range of knowledge is different from person to person, but if you need help with anything please make sure you reach out. We’re a community now and we are here to support each other. So if you missed something or didn’t quite get something in a lecture, let someone know! Alison isn’t the only one you can reach out to. The rest of us are here for you too. I don’t want anyone to think they don’t have something valuable to contribute, because I guarantee you do.

So please, reach out if you have any questions, want more information, or anything else!

16 Likes

YES TJ I AM ALL THE WAY HERE FOR THIS POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE!!!

1 Like

Thank you for the encouragement! I will admit that a lot of this is new to me – I applied for the cohort because I wanted to learn, but there have been a few times when I have felt overwhelmed and shied away from posting because I didn’t want to look uninformed. It’s nice to know that we’ve got each other’s backs!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing that @BelOutwater! I have also felt overwhelmed with a strong desire to contribute something substantive.

Thanks @TJ!

2 Likes

Thanks, TJ!

Nicole

1 Like

Thanks for this, TJ! This is mostly new territory for me, too, and I am both excited and sometimes intimidated by it all.

1 Like

Pain meds are finally working so I can type a bit!!

So…LFI is a really competitive program, and we get dozens of applications. I mention this because each and every one of you is here because you stood out for what you bring to this group. Please don’t feel self-conscious about what you don’t know! I’ve been running LFP full-time for four years and I still have so much to learn! As TJ said, we’re all in this together, and I am excited to continue learning from all of you.

4 Likes

aw yay! love this! I am really looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to know all of you in person. I think that will really help easing some of my jitters too! :sunny:

1 Like