Zotero group for news stories/readings/misc recs?

Would anyone be interested in using a Zotero group to compile the news stories, course readings, and miscellaneous book recommendations that have been coming up? I’m a little afraid I’m going to lose the recommendations that are coming up in the discussion. If anyone is interested, I would be happy to set up and maintain it, and then we could also share it publicly as well. I set up the #critlib Zotero group a while back, and people definitely stumble onto it.

1 Like

that’s a great idea! if you don’t mind setting it up, we can make a pinned post in here linking to it.

1 Like

Great! Will do sometime this week.

That is a great idea! Thank you for taking it on!

Okay, I created the group, you should be able to see the library here: https://www.zotero.org/groups/2202255/library_freedom_institute/items

It’s publicly viewable, but only members can add to it, so lmk if you want to be added. I’ll plan to keep adding things as we go (and go back and add the readings for the first few weeks).

I’m tagging things with the week that we read them, in case that proves helpful for anyone. Holler if you have other thoughts about how to make it more usable.

2 Likes

making a new pinned post about it!

and thank you again!